Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

This looks an easy way to add a stripe to your rims

My daughter will love that, I have refused to paint her alloys pink, but may allow her to have a pink stripe round them :judge:

kurlykris said:
My daughter will love that, I have refused to paint her alloys pink, but may allow her to have a pink stripe round them :judge:

Kris, I have that yet to come mate :floor: :floor: bloody pink alloys :grin: but a pink stripe would be a cool compromise and by the look of the vid very easy for good old dad to do :grin: :grin: :thumb:

She has already informed me that I`m putting pink GT stripes on her car that her mother has bought for her Birthday :sad:

kurlykris said:
She has already informed me that I`m putting pink GT stripes on her car that her mother has bought for her Birthday :sad:

:floor: :floor: but they cant do wrong in their dads eyes so you know your going to be spending Sunday doing that :grin: :grin:

Warning. Strange men will finger your rim at meets in car parks. I've seen it happen on my blue striped ones. They do it even when others are watching!

Phil 997 said:
kurlykris said:

:floor: :floor: but they cant do wrong in their dads eyes so you know your going to be spending Sunday doing that :grin: :grin:

I'm in that place my daughter 17 learning to drive has a ford Ka, she just got me to buy a leather steering wheel :D she just like her dad modding already :thumbs:

Can always rely on our across the pond cousins to show us some 'taste' 🙈

Rim tape! Universally hated in the bike world, but each to their own I guess. :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back