Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale - Porsche 993 - The Essential Companion

Zingari

Got a 993 then you need this book :thumb:

511kgEL4IpL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The buyer has the limited opportunity to acquire what is 'The Bible' in respect of all matters 993. Want to join the Illuminati and/or pick up the occasional tool then stop! as you need this book first. Words in fact cannot describe how useful it is! In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Jonttt has one of these on his bookshelf :roll:

Written by that esteemed and well known professional spanner Adrian Streather it contains absolutely everything a 993 owner needs to know: How to identify and authenticate a 993, What to look for when purchasing, How to service the 993, Description of engine and CIS fuel injection, Description of transmission, running gear, wheels, tyres and electrical systems, How to troubleshoot and repair the 993, How to improve the performance, Complete historical review of the 993 on and off the race track. It goes on and on with 600 pages of useful information :thumb:

Difficult to get a hold of new, this is my personal copy and has been lightly thumbed without any pages stuck together :what:

New it costs £80 (if you can find it). Offered here for £30 (+£5 P+P UK)

Free dedication if required, plus for an extra fiver I'll throw in an unused pair of rose tinted specs 8) Only selling as I've committed most of the content to memory.

PayPal preferred. Or give me a nudge from reading the paper at Costa Coffee Alderley Edge most Sundays :grin:

PM sent

I'm tempted to offer you £90 for it

Under offer :grin:

Please tell me you were offered 25 (small) bags :floor:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
Please tell me you were offered 25 (small) bags :floor:

:thumb:

Haha! :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads