Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this 996? C4 Tiptronic LF51 RJJ. Engine sale

Hi

I'm considering buying the long block out of this vehicle. Any info about it would be appreciated. Waiting on the salvage place to see what history they have. Status Porsche have it.
Thanks

Whats the story with this one Scarlet...??

Has it been in an accident....??

Osh

The Cazana site is showing that registration as having covered 91k miles.
A string of MOT passes down the years, apart from one or two failures for tyres and the odd item. Still showing that the vehicle has a current MOT.
For a fee more information is available from their site. Someone else may be able to chip in with what you can expect to learn for your money - write off, recovered stolen, outstanding finance maybe :?:

Apologies , I should have given more information.

I checked the MOT history and looks good. The dealer said it's covered 87k. It's from a front end write off. I have a photo showing the rear end untouched. Just wondered if someone out there owned it and could give some more history.

My 996 failed some time ago and the dealer seems finally ready to buy another engine to repair it.

:thumb:

Good luck with it, hope it works out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back