Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Crappy Roof

Osh

Morning all

please see photo below - my car lives outside all the time and is open to the elements.

[
40755264514_f82f8cf482_k.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180415_094805 by Mike O, on Flickr[/img]

I've got some mould growths on the ragtop hood. What can i use to get rid of these....??

Any help very much appreciated

Osh

Wash your car on a weekly basis you dirty thing! :grin:

Ta T8

Osh

alex yates said:
Wash your car on a weekly basis you dirty thing! :grin:

It gets cleaned regularly - not matter what I clean it with these marks won't go away!

Renovo call tomorrow me thinks

Hot soapy water and a scrubbing (upholstery) brush on a weekly basis mate. Once you get on top of it, normal weekly washes as of the rest of the car.

Once you get it cleaned off reproofed with Fabsil Gold, it's a lot cheaper easier to apply and is superb. Havent found a better proofer for the hood

alex yates said:
Hot soapy water and a scrubbing (upholstery) brush on a weekly basis mate. Once you get on top of it, normal weekly washes as of the rest of the car.

If you do this and use biological washing powder for the soap it will clean off the green mould first time if you scrub it well, just seal the roof afterwards.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back