Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Time to 'fess up, how many miles you done this year?

993S_Ocean

Took mine out for its annual MOT and embarrassed to say I have only covered 732 miles in a whole entire calendar year.

Some of this is due to owning other vehicles, some of it down to it being a garage queen and i dont like using it on tiny short journeys or in bad weather for which i have a daily hack but overall, I just wish I worked less and had the chance to use the thing more.

667 in the year leading up to its most recent MOT.

Since it's been in storage since January and I doubt I'll be able to have it back until middle of May, this year ain't looking so grand either.

And I've just realised this is in a 993 specific section. Ignore me :lol:

Last year I did just over 3000

993S_Ocean said:
Took mine out for its annual MOT and embarrassed to say I have only covered 732 miles in a whole entire calendar year.

Some of this is due to owning other vehicles, some of it down to it being a garage queen and i dont like using it on tiny short journeys or in bad weather for which i have a daily hack but overall, I just wish I worked less and had the chance to use the thing more.

and thats why i sold mine. values were rocketing, it wasnt getting hammered but the mileage was creeping, and i didnt want to ruin it in salt/winter.
you can cash in, and get something you arent afraid of hammering, plus have cash in bank. win win!

7100 last year several continental tours and uk runs, taking it over 100k, so no need to worry now.
Sorry, but unless you are ultra low milage and/or very rare, then not using it is folly, you will not be making any money on it these days, so no use, no gain, you might as well sell it!

ChrisT70 said:
you can cash in, and get something you arent afraid of hammering, plus have cash in bank. win win!

:grin:

Only managed 4449 miles in last 12 months.

get a flood of them on the market, like the tulips, i might be able to get one then, one that had a fortune lavished on it when the prices were massive, :grin:

Mine covered 314 miles in the last 12 mths :oops:

Since 1/1/18, 0 miles. Local roads seem to have been permanently covered in snow, mud, or wet gloopy cack since then and when they do miraculously dry up for 5 minutes, the surfaces resemble Swiss cheese.

Just realised I haven't been out on my bike this year either.

Ashamed to say, just had MOT, and 450 in 18 months :eek: :nooo:

Too few. I plan to make amends in Wales - very soon.

I have some pitiful excuses if called before the Head to account for my sins 🤷"â™‚️

dommorton said:
Mine covered 314 miles in the last 12 mths :oops:

I don't get it:

The round trip to Devizes must be say 40 miles, so discounting those 'visits' you actually took it out 'for other pleasures' maybe 34 miles 🤔

🙂

Er daft question. Its not yet mid april. Miles this year? B@gger all. Annual miles? Plenty! 4500 at least! But know what you mean! Lets burn rubber!

1,232, most on a weekend in Wales this time last year.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back