Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DW Performance - Wellingborough

askgeez

Found a great Porsche Indy via Faceache page "Porsche owners UK"
Kev Waterhouse...
He is gold accredited, ex Porsche Silverstone.

A really nice bloke, competitive prices .

He gets fantastic feedback on the FB page, which is why I did a 150 mile round trip.

Fitted cruise control for me , ready for Dinslaken trip.

https://www.dwperformance.co.uk/

I even bumped into a fellow 911 uk'er / 2016 dinslaken'er ... "Lazerbeams" (John?)

Re: DW Performance - Wellinborough

askgeez said:

https://www.dwperformance.co.uk/

Cruise control for the Dinslaken trip??? Surely that just consists of a brick on the accelerator pedal...

squelch said:
askgeez said:

Cruise control for the Dinslaken trip??? Surely that just consists of a brick on the accelerator pedal...

Following Terry at high speed requires concentration . Set to 150kph and relax :grin: #TheRedBaron

Went to open day there end last month, plenty of good feedback on Kevin from those in attendance. Did they supply the switch gear as well? What was total bill out of interest

askgeez said:
squelch said:
askgeez said:

Following Terry at high speed requires concentration . Set to 150kph and relax :grin: #TheRedBaron

As you've got Helga.3 and cruise control you can lead. :D

However, if you cruise at 150 kph all the way from Calais you'll lose me but I reckon I'd catch you somewhere between Spa and Nurburg. :grin:

Thanks for the recommendation - they arent that far from me. Will give them a call.

I was debating where I go for my first service - I had whittled the choice down to the local OPC (Silverstone - who are offering the Direct Dialogue Bay), RPM (only 5 miles down the road and a similar price to the OPC).

They are in Bedford too, if that helps :thumbs:

A friend of mine swears by them :judge:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back