Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lizard Green paint code

DerbyJim

Imola
Does anyone know (for definite) the Lizard Green paint code as seen on the new GT3 RS?

Don't worry, I haven't just reversed into one and looking for a touch up stick, I'm looking to respray my silver Elise S1 in either Lizard or Kawasaki Green!

Car goes in over the next couple of days. Full respray, clam off job, sills and doors.

Exciting times!

Digging around the web, paint code LM6B seems to come up :dont know:

So last week I met a guy with a real Lizard Green GT3 RS at Guildford OPC. Not sure if he's on here but nice chap and was happy to chat about the car. I was the guy picking up the red GTS :bye:

It was a good opportunity to see the car / colour as my Lotus got picked up today after I stripped it and will be in for painting over the next few weeks - finally! Seems like it's taken an age....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back