Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's back from it's holiday with ESMotors and...

AdeD

Sao Paulo
... it's now an ES750 :D

So it's now been 2 days since i collected my baby from ESMotor and i havn't yet stopped smiling. While it was pretty awesome before with the ES650 kit the ES750 has seriously taken it to another level. The power delivery is incredible, seriously, seriously quick however, come off the power and drive it normal and you wouldn't even know it had been modified, it drives completely like stock, so smooth.

The 100-200 kph times are now consistently 4.7 / 4.8 secs and we even managed one where it dropped into the 4.6secs :eek:

Looking forward to vmax200 on the 21st April to really give it a test, fingers crossed the conditions will be good...

Here's a quick video taken using the Dragy, you'll see traction was an issue despite having Michelin PS4S but i think this will improve when it warms up and also with a play with the pressures.

Great figures Ady. :worship:

Doubly amazing given that the car still looks so stock. :thumbs:

bloody lovely Ade, be interesting to see how you get on with the traction, it didnt seem so bad it was going to be an issue overcoming . always a pain getting the power down just right. but I have seen much much worse almost undrivable where they have chased the power without considering the other parts. :thumb:

awesome mate good lads down at Es always make me smile when whenever i have things done :thumb:

Cheers guys... :D :D

Now that is quick! :worship:

Seriously fast , that is something else .... must be the fastest 997 in UK ...?

Was amusing following you for an hour on Saturday afternoon :grin:

Almost comical the acceleration, like watching a sped up GIF..
Car squats and disappears to the horizon!
Flames out the exhaust were the highlight for Joe (and I) :floor:

Ooof, monster car you've got there Ade, nice one :thumb:

I think it's PDK? What are the upper HP limits on a PDK? I'm at about 600 and it feels mental so Christ knows what yours is like!

Good on you Ade for seeing what can be eek'ed out of the car, I really admire that spirit.

I think we need a 'brown-trousers' emoticon for this thread...

I saw ES post this video up over the weekend! Didnt realise it was your car!

Great stuff.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back