Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

your favourite utubers

Palladium

Indianapolis
i spend more and more of what was tv time, watching u tube car channels, its so much more varied and rewarding/informative,

i think there is a great mix, for nearly every topic,

i really like greg macke, car angel, and the zany scotty kilmer......rev up your engines, lol

so what do others watch?

About the only thing I watch regularly is Tavarish. Does all his own spannering and likes to buy the cheapest of something nice like $8k SL55 with loads of issues, twin turbo Gallardo he's trying to fix up.

I'm currently enjoying Home Built by Jeff and Carfection (mainly for the Henry Catchpole vids and fantastic camera work).

Without a doubt it has to be Shmee for me

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Russian car crash videos :what: Enough to put anyone off driving :nooo:

I'm a fan of Moog and Marty at MightyCarMods. Not that they'll ever do a 911. And Petrolicious. Two very different takes on the motoring fraternity. Roadkill was fun but now it's behind a paywall. And Chris Harris is now of course on Top Gear.

or road rage with cyclists videos, literally insane people everywhere, happy to act like they do knowing they are on camera, for all the world to see.

look up the old favourite when the bloke goes mental with the cyclist, runs down the road after him, trips and literally does a somersault.

+1 for home built by Jeff. i really enjoy watching his videos each week

I do like a bit of mighty car mods as well some of the cars they do are quite fun and was watching home built by Geoff for a while but when the 911 work slowed I lost interest. Has he finished it yet?

Brilliant thread idea - I struggle to get my car fix on TV.

Havent really explored youtube yet - although have watched roadkill (it was on netflix or amazon, cant remember which).

Are there any decent British car shows on youtube? I dont mind US programs such as Fast'n'Loud, but everything TV prog seems to be American these days.

Thefinn said:
I do like a bit of mighty car mods as well some of the cars they do are quite fun and was watching home built by Geoff for a while but when the 911 work slowed I lost interest. Has he finished it yet?

I think he's still waiting on the rebuilt engine from the US. There's been nothing said but it sounds like there's a bit of a story re the delay.

He's currently restoring a Datsun Z car, not a Porsche, but still interesting to watch. He certainly has a lot of talent.

Not really car related, but Electroboom makes me giggle as a fellow electrical/electronics nerd :grin:

kurlykris said:
Not really car related, but Electroboom makes me giggle as a fellow electrical/electronics nerd :grin:

Agreed, ElectroBOOM can be hilarious!

On the cars though, I find "TGE TV" far more watchable than the try-hard likes of Shmee and Seen Through Glass. TGE is pretty laid back and self-deprecating. He recently took delivery of a Carrera T and absolutely loves it - seemingly more so than his Aventador!! A win for Stuttgart!! :thumb:

Top has to be Mr JWW. Watch his driving an F1 car vid.

After that it's Sam "Seen through glass" although he's a bit geeky.

I like Salomondrin simply due to the cars he buys and the fact you see quite a bit of LA in his vids.

SOL is ok and he's self made not a little rich kid.

Sam moores is ok but not as regular as others.

Petrolicious are nicely made pieces.

I like White Details as I like a bit of detailing and his work is great.

Others are Shmee but his voice does my head in and his head reminds me of when people draw a face on their thumb, for some reason.

I used to like Jon Olsson but haven't clicked his stuff much lately.

I cabtbge doing with the show offs like TGE etc.

It's all good and the car world is definitely a better place thanks to these vloggers. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back