Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best aftermarket exhaust for gen 2 turbo

Hi mate- I had the sharkwerks x pipe on my turbo- absolutely loved it. It seems expensive for what it is but in my opinion sounds the best. A few others on here a running them 👍

1largehouse said:
Any favorites on here for after market exhaust on a 2010 gen 2 turbo ?

Kline inconel, cats & C/F tail pipe was my choice ....
Excellent piece of kit , weighs about a third of the original......
Craftsmanship is faultless ....almost a piece of art when compared to much of the opposition .....

Gives the Turbo engine a great sound it didn't have with the stock exhaust .......

I believe 9e are agents now .......

A bit pricey .....but ...you get what you pay for , and it's on my car so it deserves it!!

Attachments

• b510decd_fe24_43f5_b33c_653708401a2e_383.jpeg
    b510decd_fe24_43f5_b33c_653708401a2e_383.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 2,551
When I researched this a year or so ago ( and watched almost every YouTube clip around) 2 options stood out with regards to a full system, Europipe and Kline.

Both seem to get great reviews for quality and improved engine note, I personally went for a Europipe with 200 cell cats, very happy with the noise now and have had no CEL light issues, I think 200 is about the limit for this regarding cats.

I am running the 100 cell Europipe on my 997.1. There is no drone on the highway, no CEL light issues and it sounds great.

While I am happy with it I am thinking of switching to Kline later this year only because I want to remove the cats and was told the drone (only when removing the cats) can be a bit much.

Both are good options :thumbs:

911TEL said:
1largehouse said:
Any favorites on here for after market exhaust on a 2010 gen 2 turbo ?

Kline inconel, cats & C/F tail pipe was my choice ....
Excellent piece of kit , weighs about a third of the original......
Craftsmanship is faultless ....almost a piece of art when compared to much of the opposition .....

Gives the Turbo engine a great sound it didn't have with the stock exhaust .......

I believe 9e are agents now .......

A bit pricey .....but ...you get what you pay for , and it's on my car so it deserves it!!

I went down this route too but in stainless and with manifold headers. Very happy with it but yeah, not the cheapest.
Akrapovic are great systems too. But probably another step up in price.

Good thing about the Sharkewerks pipes is that they are pretty straight forward to fit and remove, especially so if your nuts are in good order as you have to slacken off the 'cat' to get the pipe in.
As the turbo units destroy a lot of the exhaust sound the straight through pipe isn't that loud, that is until you give it the beans!

easternjets said:
Good thing about the Sharkewerks pipes is that they are pretty straight forward to fit and remove, especially so if your nuts are in good order as you have to slacken off the 'cat' to get the pipe in.
As the turbo units destroy a lot of the exhaust sound the straight through pipe isn't that loud, that is until you give it the beans!

:floor: :floor:

" If your Nuts are in Good order !!"

I should hope so !

:D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back