Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cobb Accessport with PDK Flashing - 981 Cayman, Boxster, 991

ratedrkstevo

Looking to sell my Cobb Accessport with PDK Flashing for Porsche 981 Cayman, Boxster / 991 Carrera as my Boxster S is going to be sold fairly soon.

I have the Cobb Accessport V3 with PDK flashing capabilities
The Accessport can load off the shelf maps (free from cobb) including:
Stage 1 normal fuel, Stage 1 VPower/TM, Stage 2
Includes Protuner, which enables custom tuning
PDK flashing capability which enables you to tune the PDK to Sport and the other maps included.
Unlocks Race Start for Non-Chrono cars
Throttle reset capability
PDK Transmission Clutch Relearn capability - Adjust clutch engagement, clutch torque, and touch points to account for clutch wear, slip, or even increased power applications
Accessport can also monitor performance (0-60mph, quarter mile etc), read and clear error codes and also has data logging and customisable dials for monitoring performance.

Comes with OBD Cable, mounts, USB cable and carry case, all in excellent condition.

Purchased from an authorised UK Cobb dealer who will be happy to provide support and guidance.

I fitted this to my Boxster S. 20bhp gain and around 30lb ft Torque in the mid range. With the PDK in aggressive and Stage 1 map, my car will hit 0-60 sub 4 seconds (verified) and the car has been transformed. The Accessport is also compatible with the 981 Boxster 2.7, 981 Cayman, 981 Cayman S and 991 Carrera. For me, it's a must have accessory.

Reluctant sale as I am having to sell my car due to my growing family!

Paid GBP 1900.00 for the package and have had the car tested extensively on a rolling road.

Selling for GBP 1500.00.

You'd need to pay Cobb to allow it to work on a 997.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back