Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Tiptronic 996 Wanted

Hi all, after chickening out 3-4 years ago I've decided to bite the bullet and live the 911 dream! Unfortunately it looks like my dithering has cost me a few quid as they've definitely risen in value/desirability since then!

So, i'm after a nice tiptronic 911, ideally black or blue but any colour considered, must have black (ideally) or grey interior.

Budget is around £15-17k, i'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know if they have one for sale or know of one.

I'm situated down in Cornwall.

If not already done so, have a scroll through the "Porsche for sale" section on here.
There are one or two 996's for sale that may interest you, some within your budget.
Have a look too at Portiacraft, they have a range of 996's for sale.

Thanks for that, just looking on Portiacraft and you're right, they've got some lovely stock! Am I right to assume that they have a decent reputation?

Yes, they're sound enough.
They have one or two customers on here who have bought from them, and have been happy with their experience.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back