Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Locking Wheel Nut Key Lost

ColinC

'Commissioned' the 993 from hibernation today - all good and running well although the roads are a little greasy which did lead to a couple of 'twitchs' - reminds you you're alive!

Anyway I seem to have mislaid my locking wheel nut key - anyone know where I can get a replacement :?:

They don't always carry them even if you have the code number. Whatever you do dont be tempted to remove with any kind of tool, or a tool with a tool it's just too easy to damage the wheel.
There are several places that can supply them quote the code or even take a photo of the nut. I had the same problem a while ago OPC could not supply it.
Google locking wheel nut replacement. They did it even with a really crappy photo .
If you have the code even easier, contact Mcgard who make them.
I ended up with 2.
I don't use them on the 944 fitted steel ones for track use.

OPC sorted mine out , they had a box of about 10 different ones to try and found the right one quick and easy , was quite expensive but cant remember the price .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back