Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recommend me a battery charger/ conditioner...

Richtw

Monza
As the title can someone please recommend me a battery charger/ conditioner..... is the 12V socket route possible?

I use an Airflow battery conditioner, had it for years, but CTEK seems to be the go-to choice.

It plugs into the ciggy lighter, though obvs this will only work if it's live with ignition off in a 997. Otherwise its very simple to bolt a connector onto the battery terminals and you charge via the frunk. It will close on the wire.

I use the c-tek but also have the Lidl version and that works well, they are only about £15 and they come out normally in February. You might struggle to get one now but worth a look 👍

I have a DEFA SmartCharge. Very compact. Does what it says on the tin. Useful for boat batteries too.

Ctek on its way.... thank you....

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back