Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

IS THIS A 2S OR 4S?!!?? JZM

NIBrown

Description seems to be a bit unsure.....sure it will be updated soon....nice money anyway :D

Attachments

• jzm_122.jpg
    jzm_122.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 5,288
If its the one I'm thinking of its definately a 4S (its a pretty rare spec and been banded about for sale for a couple of years on and off)

The rear spoiler kit ruin the lines for me and what sets the 2/4S apart from the Turbo where they had to fit it for the inter coolers :hand:

The Turbo S side rear wing side scoops are a bit Meh and again are in danger of taking away rather than adding to the gorgeous wide body hips, they are just a distraction from perfection to me :nooo:

Overpriced IMHO :bandit:

Agree with what the fella above said about the empty wing and the scoops spoiling the identity of the S. What is more interesting to me is this car is priced higher than the Turbo JZM have. :dont know:

tyinsky said:
Agree with what the fella above said about the empty wing and the scoops spoiling the identity of the S. What is more interesting to me is this car is priced higher than the Turbo JZM have. :dont know:

have seen that turbo in the flesh and its very well used. Interior is knackered (and grey) plus its highish miles and an engine rebuild. non original wheels too.

all of the above countint against in currenr climate of originality amd mileage over everything.

nickjonesn4 said:
tyinsky said:

have seen that turbo in the flesh and its very well used. Interior is knackered (and grey) plus its highish miles and an engine rebuild. non original wheels too.

all of the above countint against in currenr climate of originality amd mileage over everything.

Wonder why they have not spent £5k getting it looking in decent shape? Would assume if the owner has had it a few years there must be enough profit in there. If the interior is that tatty I wonder if it is the correct mileage? Personally prefer the grey inside the tiny cabin but it usually presents wear better. Surprised an £18k engine rebuild is for the top end only?!!!!!

tyinsky said:
nickjonesn4 said:
tyinsky said:

Wonder why they have not spent £5k getting it looking in decent shape? Would assume if the owner has had it a few years there must be enough profit in there. If the interior is that tatty I wonder if it is the correct mileage? Personally prefer the grey inside the tiny cabin but it usually presents wear better. Surprised an £18k engine rebuild is for the top end only?!!!!!

its in decent shape just obviously very well used over the years.

tyinsky said:
nickjonesn4 said:
tyinsky said:

maybe its SOR?

what actually caused the spike in prices over the last 5 or 6 years? You hear about no interest rates etc, but was it just a realisation of their greatness?

i struggle with a price of £40k for a car like this, but here we are at 100k, not sure i would pay it, even if i had it comfortably,

sometimes its nice to be a spectator, prices are definitely higher than last year, whether they go for that i cant know.

i wanted a solid 3.2 next, but they seem to have kicked on between 5 and 10 grand,
:nooo:

No magic formula, simply supply and demand, more people want one which increases demand and they don't make them any more / made relatively few of them in the first place, especially in WB.

Aero kit is king
You really notice it
The little pop up wing is no comparison
Ducts are awesome.
The interior looks wanting
Council spec.

It's no 4S.

The ducts punched into the hips look good. Maybe useful for cooling, in any case they look slick.
The Aerokit all a bit mouth and no trousers without a turbo to back it up.

highway said:
The ducts punched into the hips look good. Maybe useful for cooling, in any case they look slick.

There's a chap who drives a Balmoral Green Range Rover who may be interested in the extra holes :what:

nickjonesn4 said:
tyinsky said:

all of the above countint against in currenr climate of originality and mileage over everything.

Pretty sure the interior is blue and wheels original on the Turbo.... :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back