Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Neighbourhood jealousy

b9boy

I'm not known for being a jealous type at all but what do I see on my neighbours drive this evening as I roll up home?

A s0dding 991 Turbo S, that's what I see. What a bast4rd!!! It better not be his. Not happy
:x

8)

I'd go and take a picture but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction :?: :evil:

Followed a white one last week, tried to photograph it but the Tw@t was sat in it :grin:

My neighbour's got 2, and a 997 Speedster, 997 GT2 RS in RHD, Ferrari 458, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley and one of those boxy off road Mercs and he's only in his 30s!! :nooo:

I've found there are 4 categories broadly speaking:
1.Acts Wealthy/Is Wealthy
2.Acts Poor/Is Wealthy(usually stunningly wealthy)
3.Acts Wealthy/Is Poor
4.Acts Poor/Is Poor

Now poor isn't the best word to use but you get my drift. I know people who's bank accounts would make your eyes water and others who look like their living the dream but secretly couldn't rub 2 coins together.
I try and avoid people in #3 category

It's still there this morning......gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

b9boy said:
I'm not known for being a jealous type at all but what do I see on my neighbours drive this evening as I roll up home?

A s0dding 991 Turbo S, that's what I see. What a bast4rd!!! It better not be his. Not happy
:x

8)

I'd go and take a picture but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction :?: :evil:

HAHAHA!! Not the direction I was expecting when I opened this thread.

The guy is clearly a class A W**KER! How dare he! You need to give him the silent treatment from now on, that is the only way these people will learn. Also make sure you refuse to sign for parcels for him or better yet sign for the parcels and use the opportunity to establish how he can afford such a ridiculous and expensive car. Make sure he knows you are "not bothered at all" by it but reassuring him you work hard for a living and just how unfair the world is. After this continue the silent treatment.

Best option is to go round there, blow some wind up his arse and tell how beautiful his car is and how you love 911s. They always buckle and take you for a spin. Just make sure you're wearing a tight girdle.....to prevent organ damage.

:floor: :floor: I would be saying to him ," thats a nice car and if it had been Red would have been perfect " and then look back admiringly at yours :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: I would be saying to him ," thats a nice car and if it had been Red would have been perfect " and then look back admiringly at yours :grin: :grin:

:mrgreen:

He sooooooooo chose the wrong colour :worship:

911tom said:
The guy is clearly a class A W**KER! How dare he! You need to give him the silent treatment from now on, that is the only way these people will learn. Also make sure you refuse to sign for parcels for him or better yet sign for the parcels and use the opportunity to establish how he can afford such a ridiculous and expensive car. Make sure he knows you are "not bothered at all" by it but reassuring him you work hard for a living and just how unfair the world is. After this continue the silent treatment.

I just nearly spat my coffee out over my desk when I read that! That is the most amusing post I've read in ages :floor: :thumbs:

I think I'll just report him to the Guardian newspaper for something and see if they can make anything stick ;) :thumbs:

Is it black?

Saw one blasting through Langho at 6.40am this morning. He was giving it beans.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back