Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FM Transmitter purchase

hornet

My 2003 boxster has the CDR 23 fitted - no Bose or anything half decent and after looking at various options for connecting my iPod I bought a FM Transmitter, Wireless Bluetooth In-Car MP3 Player for £13. Given that I didnt want to spent a lot of money I thought that I would try one of these to connect my iPod/Iphone.

Tried it out today and was surprised how well it works. No connection loss and virtually no hiss playing through the stereo. It even give me hands free capability for the phone and has two charging USB ports.

Currently using FM frequency 107.0 but if anyone has a better suggestion that works over most of the country (if such a frequency exists) i'd be happy to hear it

Attachments

• 61lucy8gczl_sl1500__204.jpg
    61lucy8gczl_sl1500__204.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,800
These things have come a long way in the last few years and they really do perform well.
I drove into Europe last year and the transmission on my TEKNET was perfect throughout.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back