Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2S Gen 1- Evans H

I agree with you a dealer that lazy to post an ad like that is going to be lazy when it comes to making sure the cars right for the customer and you can just tell by the state of the rear end in the pics not even bothered to wash a car he expects to get 30k for some of these guys just shouldnt be in business
ps Not sure JET BLACK was a colour for the 997 FFS :floor: :floor: :floor:
Shame as you say looks like a nice spec car

Phil 997 said:
...and you can just tell by the state of the rear end in the pics not even bothered to wash a car he expects to get 30k for some of these guys just shouldnt be in business

You can see from the drips on the floor and the water still left on the car that it has been 'washed' :floor:

Or half washed :wack:

:grin:

I see it comes with a centre rear seat belt as well - comfy! :roll:

Looks like it has PSE too and very sought after wheels. Really lazy presentation, they're clearly just selling a comodity, not a well looked after,cherished car.
Having bought a new Vauxhall from EH years ago, I wouldn't use them again. Their after sales were appalling.

keendean said:
Rubbish advert, and they are too far away from me for a viewing, and the company it seems has pretty bad feedback. Other than that tempting. Although buying a Gen 1 already rebuilt makes sense, if one comes up.

Seems cheap for a dealer for the miles...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201803144572134

This dealer EH is obviously part of a bigger network......the cars offered are mostly the trade cars that get no,thing done to them ,just pushed on .....

I contacted them regarding a relatively low miles ( appeared ) good condition B class for my mrs ......they replied affirmatively but wanted a holding deposit of £250 just to keep it aside for a viewing ...!!!!I politely replied stating I wasn't going to do that ....

Prices are low end of scale and a good car could be had I'd due diligence carried out !!

Oops blip...

I'd be wary, as they have a WBAC type set up. Great way to offload a duff car.

Wonder if he'll swap those Carrera Sport wheels for my 3.6 Turbo ones :floor:

It's sold. How can I spend my life checking for cars, and miss one day. Sold in one day. Its been looked after prior by Hartech, so was ready to leave a deposit.
My wife is confused how I could of missed it. I think it was for sale for two days.
Was my perfect spec, odd how its ended up in that dealer network though.
Gutted :sad: :sad:

keendean said:
It's sold. How can I spend my life checking for cars, and miss one day. Sold in one day. Its been looked after prior by Hartech, so was ready to leave a deposit.
My wife is confused how I could of missed it. I think it was for sale for two days.
Was my perfect spec, odd how its ended up in that dealer network though.
Gutted :sad: :sad:

There are plenty of nice spec cars at good dealers also have a look at cars for sale from forum members . that one may have been a great car but it also may have been a timebomb and from a dealer with a poor record its a gamble that you dont need . :thumb:

I'd be looking at forum members. a few cars will start to go up for sale soon if we ever get to spring! Be patient the right one will be here soon, just be prepared to move quick!

Thanks guys, kicking myself. It was a Gen 1 so in budget without me selling various body parts, but best of all, it had a full Hartech rebuild. So a Gen 1 with piece of mind, my last Gen 1 I was a little nervous of an impending bill.

keendean said:
Thanks guys, kicking myself. It was a Gen 1 so in budget without me selling various body parts, but best of all, it had a full Hartech rebuild. So a Gen 1 with piece of mind, my last Gen 1 I was a little nervous of an impending bill.

Have you called Hartech to see if they have any rebuilds they are doing for resale or if they know of a customer whos seling to upgrade etc. that way you get first bite :thumb:

Pendragon own Evans Halshaw and the dreaded Stratstones
The Evans Halshaw side of the company is supposed to be a the volume sales arm of the business
The Stratstone part is for the low volume luxury market , perhaps its being with Evans Halshaw side of the business might explain the poor preparation of this car

:dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back