Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zunsport grills worth it?

Richtw

Monza
Title says it all really - considering a set of these for an incoming 997? Live in the country and leaves are a right pita! Not keen on the look but the practicality seems good....

Any comments on them?

Thanks

they work, I put them on my old 997 that lived under next doors tree hence leaves

but getting a indie to take off the bumper and fix mesh looks better and cheaper!

Is safeguarding your rads/cons worth it? Without a doubt IMO, are Zunsport the best ways of achieving this... not necessarily.

They do the job of protecting your condensers from leaves, cigarette butts, birds, small stones etc and are easy to install. Have them on both the turbo and the Cayman and they are still looking good after 4 years.
They don't look quite as pretty as mesh fitted behind the PU but they do exactly what they are designed to do.

I have them on my 996tt and they really keep the leaves out and stop issues so I think they are worth it. They were on the car when I bought it, but were one of my must do jobs if they weren't on given the really positive reviews on the forum.

PT022016 is the code to use for 20% discount at checkout.

Other less generous codes will link you to personal accounts where the poster gets benefits from your loss :hand:

They certainly function well but I'm not keen on the look of them. Cheaper than a stone through the condenser, so I thought I'd give them a go.

Black version looks totally fine on black/dark cars.

I'm really don't like the look of them, so for now the front air intakes are open to the elements.

When I muster up some bothered I'll add mesh to the rear of the vents as I did my old 996 4S.

Looks better IMO and far cheaper :thumb:

Do the job rightly and look good to me imho - each to their own I suppose. :dont know:

Attachments

• 2015_07_16_140441b_209.jpg
    2015_07_16_140441b_209.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,162

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back