Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NICE 993S FOR SALE

NIBrown

Another nice vehicle with 911Virgin.

Rare to see a 2S with the 4S uprated speakers and red calipers,
plus a different gear knob and 996 steering wheel :thumb:

Attachments

• 993_819.jpg
    993_819.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 6,551
I was there today viewing aother car and saw it ...... they were just updating photos of it ...... it looked the dog's bollox ....... it won't hang around long.

Yup that's lovely and priced well IMO. It also has enough miles to not be locked away and used as intended, ;)

If I had fewer cars and more room i'd be all over it.

C.

It's my old car and I still miss it !

Seriously tempted to sell my 4s and buy it back as I also don't have space for another car at the moment and though it's higher mileage it is far more fun to drive and noticeably quicker.

Anybody who is tempted will be getting a very good car.

cableguy said:
Yup that's lovely and priced well IMO. It also has enough miles to not be locked away and used as intended, ;)

If I had fewer cars and more room i'd be all over it.

C.

:hand: I see Jonttt's rose tinted valuation goggles arrived :what:

Trouble with that mileage is the owner won't want to take it to six-figures so I can't see it being used much. :roll:

Andy take the Boxster Spyder, not the 987S you know it makes sense :grin:

Andy take the Boxster Spyder, not the 987S you know it makes sense

Not within budget ....... If I were going to spend that sort of money I would spend a bit more and buy the GTS or buy an 981 S for less with PDK ....... :)

Now showing deposit taken, another quick sale for 911 Virgin, a great company to deal with. :thumbs:

Smoke and mirrors :thumb:

I'd say bang on the money.

The colour combo was a winner and made the car stand out in the sea of silver and dark blue WB cars. People buy with their eyes and I for one was tempted by the colour.

C.

First time poster to 911UK
I've missed out on too many 993 WB cars over the last 12 months, Tom's write up on this car got me off the fence. It does seem to be the perfect car having had many recent upgrades that enhance the driving experience.
Deposit paid and looking forward to seeing car tomorrow!

GTSJOE said:
First time poster to 911UK
I've missed out on too many 993 WB cars over the last 12 months, Tom's write up on this car got me off the fence. It does seem to be the perfect car having had many recent upgrades that enhance the driving experience.
Deposit paid and looking forward to seeing car tomorrow!

Excellent choice sir, it's better than sat in the bank :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back