Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Turbo going up Glenshee ski slope

Great marketing.

As one of the comments on the youtube site said, the tyres are the main factor in whether a car could do this.

I have winter tyres on one of our other cars, the grip they offer is impressive.

I could hardly get down my street on summer tyres today. That is highly impressive none the less

Bloody brilliant I`m going to pop up at the weekend and see if I can give it a go :D beats taking the tow

Skiing looks $hite there

Wow! seriously impressive.
That is where I learned to ski, looks like the Sunnyside run and that can be quite icy.
:worship:

mikeluke said:
Skiing looks $hite there

compared to the slopes in Hampshire its quite good, think your right Pete on the sunnyside run.

:thumb:

Touche!

I'll let you know that the slope on my drive must be at least 1%....

At least it is steep enough for one of my wife's friends to find her car parked with the neighbour opposite when she forgot to leave the handbrake on!

How she missed the gateposts I will never know!

:)

Nice vid.
:thumb:
I've opted for the 2wd car on winters rather than 4wd on summers the last few days.

Saw the Pork all shiny in the garage when getting the sledges out. Can't wait to get her out again soon.

lol....hardly a black run!! ....... my old Audi Quattro 90 when on winter tyres could easily have done the same ....... in fact the hill up to my house in CZ was a damn sight steeper than that with as much snow.

Wonder how they got it down - quickly I guess

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back