Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone know this car?

dp400

Hi Guys

My search to find a car thats right for me continues.

I originally dismissed this car because its "only" a Carrera, rather than a Carrera 2S.....

http://www.chrisdenton.co.uk/used-c...idnight-blue-metallic-manual-petrol/id-29755/

However it looks like a good car with a nice spec. Heres another a picture of it in a previous life...

http://www.prestigewheelcentre.co.uk/blog/2017/06/porsche-911-vossen-forged-lc-series-lc-104/

Am i right in presuming that a 2007 3.6 will have the larger IMS bearing or is that only the case with the 3.8's?

If anyone is familiar with this car I'd appreciate any input anyone has.

Also what are peoples thoughts on a Carrera v a Carrera 2S?

As always any input gratefully received. :thumb:

Really wouldn't say that it has a "HUGE" spec at all.

missing multi function steering wheel, Bose, Sports Chrono. Says it has Sports Exhaust, but is it proper PSE? Grey interior is the least liked colour and can be hard to sell on. Mileage is pretty low, but not low low low, so for a non S, feels a bit expensive.

Looks a nice example, a nice colour and I personally like the grey leather interior.

I would buy that car but certainly not at that price. Seems a bit over priced to me.

benbuhagiar said:
Looks a nice example, a nice colour and I personally like the grey leather interior.

I would buy that car but certainly not at that price. Seems a bit over priced to me.

I've already had a chat with the dealer and the previous owner and it does seem like a good car.

I think Im going to call the dealer back and try to sound him out about what sort of price he might take for it.

If you were looking for an S then stick with it... in my view anyway... I wanted the Chrono package for all the extras that go with it as standard (on a 997.2 anyway).
Go with your gutt feeling.

Swamps :)

Looks like a nice car, love midnight its stunning in the sun, that ducktail is nice as well it has an aftermarket head unit which is a plus as the PCM 2.1 is dire and its got PSE sports exhaust.
mine was midnight with stone grey interior as well a few little tweaks like colour coded centre console dark blue seat belts etc, will lift the interior for little money.
Sportchrono would have been nice but to be honest fit a DSC pasm upgrade and put a remap on it and you will have better wins that sport chrono gives you.
What you really must do is get a full PPI and borescope then if its all good buy it and then follow the reccomended risk reduction measures for these cars. its a 2007 so no IMS worries.
keep us posted
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back