Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seat cushion 964

911fun

Hello ,

I'm looking for a sportseat seat cushion for the LH side for a 964 from 1989 .
Did go true the normal channels for a new one but could not find any .
The idea is that a LH seat cushion from a RH drive car would be most probably in good shape as it is the passenger side in the UK .
And the hunt does push me on UK the forum .
Anybody able to help on this ?

I don't think you can buy them chum and if you can it will be direct from Porsche due to the moulding process.

Tearing down a seat will be iffy as these, especially wide bolster, are sought after and creeping up in value.

I'd look at having a chat with a professional car trimmer as they can work wonders :thumb:

True , but as i have not to many option i do explore then all.
You never know 😇

Giving the fact that 2 years have passed since your initial post, I'm really curious if you've managed to find what you were looking for? I think it would be a miracle if you would find one. Porsche is a luxury brand, and therefore I think it is hard to find a Porsche owner who would be willing to sell you any part of the car. There is a chance that you might find this type of car at the exhibition events that take place every year around the globe.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back