Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED 996 3 spoke manual steering wheel

RankBajin

OK, I've found my 996.1 but now need to get some bits and pieces!

Does anyone have a black or dark grey 996 manual 3 spoke steering wheel + airbag they'd like to sell?

Any condition for the wheel as I'll be getting it retrimmed!

Thanks,

RB

I might have an already trimmed wheel (black alcantara) but no airbag coming up soon.....

You've just reminded me to take the spare wheel to the dealer on the weekend to get it swapped!

And I was thinking of alcantara too... let me know if/when it's available please!

Will do - car is going to the dealer on Saturday for prep - I will ask him to swap the wheels and let me know when the old one is ready

Mike

Not high jacking..

But I am looking for one too, non airbag is fine.

here is a picture of it - not sure when it will be back from the dealer - end of next week maybe

Attachments

• wheel_128.jpg
    wheel_128.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,945
mikeluke said:
Will do - car is going to the dealer on Saturday for prep - I will ask him to swap the wheels and let me know when the old one is ready

Mike

Now SOLD - ! Excellent example of the benefits of the forum - great comms from the buyer - pleasure to do business with him!

Absolutely agree! Using the forum is far superior to the likes of eBay.

The wheel from Mike is in great condition, and a pleasure to do business.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back