Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

When you're struggling to sell your 993....

Worth a test drive.

I bet she bangs like a barn door in the wind.

Reminds me of the P'heads thread "Using the missus to sell your car".
There were some corkers on there. Good and bad.

Hope she hasn't scratched the paint work with that spandex jumpsuit......25 bags not a cent more :hand:

Marky911 said:

Tomorrows reading sorted then :grin:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
Marky911 said:

Tomorrows reading sorted then :grin:

:thumb:
Wasn't suitable for the office if I recall :oops:

PHIL!!!!!!!

Considering it's an 's" I would have expected to see some gratuitous arse & rear quarter shots?

There's less slag in that road than there is sprawled across that C2S... For southern CA, that is in the seriously rough category.

Such a shame that a car like this fell into the hands of this guy. An Andial built 3.8 in a 993 C2S is grazing with the unicorns. The original owner went to town on this car.

Well I'd have a go on her 8)

I can imagine how the conversation would go at home...

"Darling, I'm just taking some pics of the car for an eBay ad, would you mind..." :camera: :thewife: :boxin:

Prefer the "Daisy Dukes" to the Spandex........................oh there's a car :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back