Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porscheshop still in business?

astonboy

Hi can anyone help me,

I ordered parts from Porscheshop some 6 weeks ago. They have not turned up and I have now phoned 7 times and the line just goes dead? Are they still trading?

Thank you

Richard

Spoke to them first thing today, they were getting back to me with a price but after two calls chasing them up still nothing.

Guess I'll take my business elsewhere. :eh!:

They're dreadful!! :roll:

They've been on my "not with a bargepole" list for over a decade.

Dozens of threads like this over the years -

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1419524

Good luck getting sorted.
To be honest, even companies that used to be quite decent are sitting on peoples money these days while they get stock in.
It annoys me that a company advertises something they don't have in stock but take your money straight way. Design 911 springs to mind.

PS. I didn't intentionally pick a thread I had commented on, haha.
It appears I was vocal about them then too.

Can't remember my beef with them but it was something to do with 964 parts back in '07/'08.

I hope they're not still trading and would avoid like the plague.

On a completely different matter, a top tip I have is when you have all four discs and pads changed by anyone check they are not inferior Chinese imitations forcing you to return and have them all changed at no expense and no quibbles.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back