Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone know this 964?

Jay.

Considering making the trip to buy it, unfortunately it's pretty far away... Before I make the trip, I was wondering if anyone knew this car?

It looks lovely, but it's definitely had a quick blow over before sale so I'm wary it might be a polished turd?

The engine rebuild from Autostrasse ~24k miles ago is nice, and I quite like the idea of having such a high mileage car - maybe that's silly of me??

http://speedmastercars.com/vehicle/1989-porsche-911-964-carrera/

964-02.jpg

964-03.jpg

Thanks
J

Looks tasty despite the mileage and I like the 'champagne' interior which gives it a period feel.

My Indy is in that neck of the woods if you need a PPI to save travelling. Not sure if they know the car as they've got some ex-Strasse customers but note it was rebuilt 5-6yrs ago :dont know:

Zingari said:
Looks tasty despite the mileage and I like the 'champagne' interior which gives it a period feel.

My Indy is in that neck of the woods if you need a PPI to save travelling. Not sure if they know the car as they've got some ex-Strasse customers but note it was rebuilt 5-6yrs ago :dont know:

I'll take you up on that, who would you recommend?

You have PM

That looks really lovely! Zingers - you're now allowed to like it...its more than 25 bags!

Very nice, don't be put off by the mileage if it's been well maintained, I like the interior colour and it looks as though it's in great condition.

AVI_8 said:
Very nice, don't be put off by the mileage if it's been well maintained, I like the interior colour and it looks as though it's in great condition.

Gonna view it tomorrow :thumbs:

What a great colour combo... really classy and different. Sensibly priced and with interesting history.

Some interesting cars listed, I wonder what else is there in the showroom.

HSC911 said:
Jay. said:
Gonna view it tomorrow :thumbs:

Good luck mate :thumb:

:yeah:

Enjoy today and that new car excitement.

964s will always be the sweet spot for me and the minute I can get back into one I probably will. Too many sensible commitments for the next few years though.

I see that mint green RS rep is for sale at JZM. What a car. 8)

Give Terry at Autostrasse a bell, he'll give you a decent lowdown on the car.

Looks in great shape, I could barely believe the quoted mileage!

Check the paint code, it doesn't look like Baltic Blue (L37B) unless its the light, it appears a darker shade.

Looks like Marine Blue from the pics which was more common on the previous G Series model. :thumb:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back