Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 19" Carerra S II alloys in black

Thinking of selling my Gen 2 19" Carerra S II alloys (factory fitted as far as I know and in excellent condition) As im looking to fit Fuchs 19".

In black with the inside aluminum as pics below, Michelin tyres with approx 6 mm tread. Any ideas on value?

One of the guys I met at the 1st Cheshire meet was after a 4S fitment for these. I think his name was Harry, Bolton based and ran a print firm. I'll see if I can figure out who it was and pm you his details

Those are Carrera S II.

I easily sold a silver set for a grand and they were probably not as tidy as your ones. I regarded the tyres as useful protection whilst being shipped and didn't really charge for them.

I think you'd get somewhere around £1500 if someone is interested in the set.

I know of a set of proper Porsche Sport Classic's available at a good price and also a new set of Fuchs too if it helps. No need to pay new prices.

Magic919 said:
Those are Carrera S II.

I easily sold a silver set for a grand and they were probably not as tidy as your ones. I regarded the tyres as useful protection whilst being shipped and didn't really charge for them.

I think you'd get somewhere around £1500 if someone is interested in the set.

Yes I was thinking around £1200 to £1500 they are just under 7k new with decent brand tyres :thumb:

Chris W said:
I know of a set of proper Porsche Sport Classic's available at a good price and also a new set of Fuchs too if it helps. No need to pay new prices.

Chris PM on the way :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
Chris W said:

SBSP is herman getting a ducktail as well :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Chris W said:

Stop it!! :help:

Phil 997 said:
Chris W said:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Phil 997 said:
Chris W said:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb:

Thank god I can't find a pic of a white 997 with sport classics and a ductail :hand:

Sorry mate :grin: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• porsche911sportclassicmedium4152_71308440533_172.jpg
    porsche911sportclassicmedium4152_71308440533_172.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,117
Oh no :damn: :mechanic:

It looks almost as stunning as that 997 pic you posted in the 992 thread :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:

It looks almost as stunning as that 997 pic you posted in the 992 thread :grin: :grin:

I'm viewing this on the mobile, yes and the scenery is similair too! am I going to need to respray Herman too? costs are mounting :sad:

Phil 997 said:

I'm viewing this on the mobile, yes and the scenery is similair too! am I going to need to respray Herman too? costs are mounting :sad:

I think it looks great in white mate heres another pic ducktail and alloys similar to what you have got

Attachments

• 02_2011_porsche_911_carrera_gts_759.jpg
    02_2011_porsche_911_carrera_gts_759.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 3,073

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back