Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

AH07GTS

jonttt

Monaco
I have the plate on retention and am looking for £500 for it. That's what I paid the DVLA so just looking to get my money back.

I have a new plate for the car so this one will just 'sit in a drawer" unless anyone wants to stump up for it :thumb:

So let the fun begin......

I'm NOT open to offers and I'm NOT interested in swaps unless its for a rather mint 964 Jubilee in Silver :thumb:

Some would say it may look like A HOT GTS.....

Some would say it may look like AHOY GTS.....

Some would say it looks *****.....

But I liked it, just found a nicer plate but that was much more expensive.... its a cheap bit of fun to put on a porsche GTS :dont know:

If you can persuade my missus to buy a GTS (911 or Cayman - I'm not fussy) I'll happily pay the full asking price for that plate. :grin:

No dyslexia
Clearly interpreted
Relevant
Not asking extortionate price
:thumb: from me.
GLWS

An honest genuine plate sale for once. Good luck Jon :thumbs:

HSC911 said:
Did you get GTS 4D or GTS 805S :dont know:

:thumb:

:hand: better IMHO.....

My new plate to ensure I don't forgot its a 981 GTS

M7VLQht.jpg

jonttt said:
HSC911 said:

M7VLQht.jpg

I'd keep your old one so you don't forgot (sic) the owner is as described on the plate :bandit:

New997buyer said:
jonttt said:
HSC911 said:

M7VLQht.jpg

I'd keep your old one so you don't forgot (sic) the owner is as described on the plate :bandit:

I know I'm H07 but fancied a change

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back