Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

JPS inspired 991 GT3

FZP

I've just driven past this at a local dealer and had to stop and have a look. The pics on AutoTrader don't do it justice as it's absolutely stunning. The gold accents are just right and not over the top.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201711030923913?atmobcid=soc3

I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I could be swayed if i were in the market for one

:cloud9:

Would be even better if the interior red was all gold too :worship:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
:cloud9:

Would be even better if the interior red was all gold too :worship:

:thumb:

I thought that as well, but what a stunning car I really love it

Phil 997 said:

...I'll get my crayons out again... :sad:

:grin:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

...I'll get my crayons out again... :sad:

:grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor: I know where to get gold seatbelts gold rear cage rearly sorted its enough to make me want to smoke JPS :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
I know where to get gold seatbelts gold rear cage rearly sorted its enough to make me want to smoke JPS :grin: :thumb:

Sorted:

Attachments

• goldalways_believe_in_your_soul_548.jpg
    goldalways_believe_in_your_soul_548.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 5,553
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
I know where to get gold seatbelts gold rear cage rearly sorted its enough to make me want to smoke JPS :grin: :thumb:

Sorted:

:floor: love it only thing missing now is a gold band at 12 oclock on the wheel :grin:

i'd change the GT3 badge to JPS :eek:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

Sorted:
I just died with this pic :floor:

That's pretty horrendous IMHO. Ruined a nice car. And where is the JPS - Porsche connection?

I've just had a throat reaction and threw up. :nooo:

Sorry, not to my taste. :yuk:

FZP said:
I've just driven past this at a local dealer and had to stop and have a look. The pics on AutoTrader don't do it justice as it's absolutely stunning. The gold accents are just right and not over the top.

I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I could be swayed if i were in the market for one

I'm not sure, so I'm afraid it's a no. Strong money for a non PCCB. Love the actual car though.

Norfolk & Idea said:
FZP said:

I'm not sure, so I'm afraid it's a no. Strong money for a non PCCB. Love the actual car though.
Agreed. As it stood I would say at £125k would be closer to the mark, but would want the original wheels and rear wing with it. Everything on the car was able to be put back to factory.
Honestly, with the sun shining on it yesterday, it looked amazing. Black and gold is a classic combination, no matter the brand of car

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back