Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paddle Shift Steering Wheel

Divster

Evening all,

I am trying to find the upgrade paddle Shift Steering Wheel for my 997 PDK but everywhere seems to have sold out. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I have tried lots of different OPC branches and they all say that they are not available. Defiantly looking for a new one just can't track one down. Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere else to get hold of them? Thanks.

Thefinn said:
I bought a manual one from OPC Colchester about two months ago they just to get it from Germany so it might be worth a call.

http://content3.eu.porsche.com/prod/pag/tequipment/TeqFinder.nsf/TeqFinder?ReadForm&country=gb

Yes I got a manual one from OPC Bournemouth who also got it from Germany in about three days but I had assumed Divster had tried that route.
But it might be worth him asking for the 991.1 one as they are the same but newer part number and some of the OPC numptys wouldnt know that :thumb: :thumb:

you know what they are like if it doesnt match your vin number Doh :dont know: :roll:

Thanks guys!

Good shout regarding the 991 Wheel. Will go down that line. Think they may have stopped the 997 retro fit. Most OPC guys say it's not available for order at the moment.

Divster said:
Thanks guys!

Good shout regarding the 991 Wheel. Will go down that line. Think they may have stopped the 997 retro fit. Most OPC guys say it's not available for order at the moment.

keep us posted mate :thumb:

I got alcantara version fitted to my 997 2 weeks ago and was told by the OPC that it was last one available in stock.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back