Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Honey I'm home !

Motoberg

Picked up by Porsche Silverstone on Friday morning in a very nice Panamera Hybrid after an uneventful night in Warsaw, sorry Luton :eek:

the 911 was gleaming in the showroom with a barrier round it to prevent anyone getting near it :cop: After the usual paperwork and walkround I was off to Sunny Fleetwood, The car park that was the M6 just south of Stoke was fun, stationary for 45 minutes as 3 euroboxes had decided to see how well their airbags worked :eek: I hope they were all ok, it looked a mess as we eventually crawled past.
Took off for Scotland the following lunchtime to have the same car park experience for 30 mins just south of Carlisle, It didnt matter, I was grinning from ear to ear sitting in my new beast, jesus it can shift, turbo's and GT3s etc must be mental :worship:

So she's home and I'm one happy camper

26335141898_8825390181_k.jpg

39309706945_9d7c5dbb66_k.jpg

26335143138_242d435b0f_k.jpg

26335147618_24e5a81bd6_k.jpg

I'm sure I'll be along shortly to start asking how things work :thumbs:

What colour is that? Looks great.

Great looking car. Glad the OPC sorted a special event pickup for you :thumb:

Really gorgeous looking car. :thumb:

Hope you have many happy miles of motoring ahead, and health to enjoy. :lol:

Congratulations! The drives will get better and better :grin:

Very nice, same colour as my C2S, looks stunning when clean, but unfortunately gets grubby pretty quickly!!

Congratulations , lovely looking car .
Like the silver detail on the front over the radiators .
:thumb:

I love Aqua I may be biased lol. yours looks beautiful and well worth the venture into the land of the Engles. got any plans to personalise it. :thumb:

The 1st thing it needs is a device to let me stream music from my phone !!!

Motoberg said:
The 1st thing it needs is a device to let me stream music from my phone !!!

Bovee 1000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3uO0ZqQgoo

you will need the Porsche Y conector if it came with the car if not £25 from the OPC you can still bluetooth the phone to the pcm for calls but the bovee allows you to either stream you music library or stream spotify etc through the Pcm

:thumb:

Very nice, love the colour, enjoy !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back