Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2nd Hand Porsche Parts - A thoroughly decent chap..

C4-STORM

Here's something you rarely experience these days..

I purchased a N/S/F headlamp unit last year from a fellow forum member on here. They are not cheap at around £2k new..

The lamp unit was 95% as described and clarity a perfect match (main concern) for my O/S which I had recently changed.

However there were a couple of reasons why I was not totally happy with it.

Anyway, after a comment I made on here the seller contacted me to say he would keep an eye out for a replacement and exchange it when he could.

That was last year and I did not persue the matter.

A few days ago I posted in the 'For Sale & Wants' section for a manual steering wheel to carry out a DIY 'paddle shift' conversion and possible retrim. I wanted to spend as little as possible and use my existing airbag/cover.

To my surprise, I received a text from the same guy who said - "I have one, do you want it?"

My new steering wheel arrived this morning, nicely packaged and all postage paid for. No charge!

To say I am delighted is an understatement..

My company's business motto is "Your entire satisfaction our minimum standard" and I can honestly say that I have experienced exactly that..

HSC911 (Jin) - Thank you Sir :thumb:

I've had the pleasure of meeting Jin a few times. From my experience he is one of life's good guys. The type that is hard to say a bad word about.

A well deserved recommendation. My only criticism would be description/accuracy but talk about honourable.

This must be by far the best enthusiast forum out there. A valuable resource and some real genuine people on here :thumbs:

911tom said:
I've had the pleasure of meeting Jin a few times. From my experience he is one of life's good guys. The type that is hard to say a bad word about.

He also has a good catalogue of emojis. :worship:

Jin has just helped me out with a very fair price for the rear alloy wheel I need due to mine being cracked!

Sent to me and insisted that I wait and make sure it balances up and I'm happy before I send the payment or return for a refund; so yes a great guy from my experience and matches the great help/advice I've received from many on here :thumb:

tophat.gif

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back