Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Following on from FAQ Child seats

Steff

Anyone out there currently using child seats? lots of the ones mentioned in this thread are discontinued now.

I'm looking for a seat suitable for a 3yr old, so still with a harness, ideally it would be a 1/2/3 seat so that we can use it as a spare for a few years.

Planning on trying the Britax Evolva 123 SL SICT at Halfords when they get it in but I reckon it will be too wide.

Cool, thanks.

I'm always a bit nervous about going for the cheaper ones but I guess the main thing is that it fits properly.

I was too, but rest assured the seat is a good one and meets all UK/EU requirements. My nephews ages 5 and 6 never complain when it's in either of my cars.

As per any child seat in the rear of a 911, best to remove the rear seat base which is only held down by velcro for a snug fit.

...I have a genuine Porsche Child Seat that I could be persuaded to sell...has Posche Logo on back rest !

I have Cybex Solution M seats which work well. I swap them between my m5 with isofix and my 911 without. Very well safety rated and look good. My mate uses a Recaro in his gt3. I think its a Monza. With some seats you might find they fit best with the seat pad in. Small children love 911s!

Good shout on the cybex solution seats. Technically there are still too big for the little lad so I'll have to get him to pile on the pounds but definitely looks like a good option for all our cars.

Ive the halfords essentials 123 in the back of my 997. Fits a treat.

Does group 1 upto 18kg with harness same as all the others, then adjusts to using the seat belt. Should do from 9 months upto 12 years.

When I was comparing it against £200 seats I couldnt see any benefit in forking out the extra money and not really getting any benefits.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back