Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Coilpack heat shields

neil_911

Alright Lads,

Anyone know where you can get 997.2 coil pack heat shields from or is an OPC the only option?

If so has anyone got a part number (for both) to make ordering easier?

I had a quick look on Teile, design911 etc but can't find anything unless i'm looking in the wrong categories.

I had an advisory at last service, having my exhaust replaced for a custom one so seized the opportunity to replace all plugs, packs and heatshields!

Cheers in advance.

mate , they are only about £16 each from the OPC so not worth looking around
they are not avail as an aftermarket stainless steel option sadly ( a trick missed )

Cheers Phil,

Yeah i knew they weren't expensive but was hoping i could order some from the comfort of my sofa :lol:

Just fitt3d some on mine. Cheap at 16 from design911.

If you can't find them online maybe call them.

Also, they are the same part number for both left and right sides, one is just a reverse of the other when fitting- which is a bit of cost cutting evidence methinks as one fits better than the other!

Cheers for the links guys and help.

I've ordered from porsche in the end. For reference theres 4 in total, upper and lower and they are sided, not the same part number.

I think this is more a gen 2 997 thing as gen 1's do look the same left to right.

£13 each, and 30p for bolts (x12).

I'll post the part numbers when i get my invoice so anyone searching in the future knows the score!

Yeah i get 10% super car drivers discount at my local OPC so all good!

Got them changed yesterday.

Part numbers for anyone else searching....

P9A1.104.307.04
P9A1.104.308.05
P9A1.104.309.04
P6A1.104.310.04

and 12 torx screws P/N P900.385.041.01

Fiddly job changing all the plugs and coil packs, i had to drop the manifolds. But it wasn't that big a drama.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back