Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Demon-Tweeks madness.

APL911

I would like to share my experience of Demon-tweeks.

I recently ordered a set of Koni dampers from them. Their website says dispatched in 5 days.

Last night I got an email from them saying they would be dispatched after 02.03.18. 'Annoying I thought. I'll give them a call in the morning."

Called them this morning, they tell me the shocks are made to order. I say fine, how about the bilstein B12 kit. It says dispatched in 10 days on your website. They say, well this kit is around five weeks lead time.... ok.... getting annoyed now. What about the B16 kit? It says it's in your warehouse and dispatched in 2-3 days. 'No, I'm afraid we don't hold any stock for your car".

Right, so I'd like to cancel my order please. I raised a complaint as they are just lying, only to be told they have NEVER sold any suspension kits for a Porsche 996....?

I've now ordered a set of Bilstine B8's through D911 (they have a winter sale on) which are on stock and will be here next week. Great.

Cut to this evening. I get a call from a withheld number.

'Hi this is Julie and Demon-tweeks. You suspension kit had arrived, do you still want it!?"

What is this swivel eyed madness! How do people make a living like this!?

Rant over.

I can only assume that D911 have sacked there stock control/ progress chaser guy after the poor service from 2017 and he now has a job with Demon Tweaks :dont know:

I ordered suspension for both my 996 (Bilstein) and 944 (Spax) from Demon Tweeks and both were dispatched within their time stated on the web site. I think they usually come direct from the manufaturer and they don't hold stock themselves.

Just bought Alpinestars one piece leathers with tech air vest from Demon Tweeks and they've been great!
So you obviously need to cancel your shocker order and get some leathers with air vest. Sorted!!

Phil 997 said:
I can only assume that D911 have sacked there stock control/ progress chaser guy after the poor service from 2017 and he now has a job with Demon Tweaks :dont know:

:floor:

The return of Marty Wild said:
Phil 997 said:

Hahahahaha! my thoughts exactly!

coullstar said:
Does that mean they have a cheap set of Koni dampers in stock..... :thumb: 8)

Worth a go :p

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back