Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

genuine... or not???

siy

Have received a pm this morning, relating to a thread I commented on about a sport design steering wheel. Replied to the email suggested, and got a quick and positive response. Just checked and flymarkd has zero posts... scam???? or am I being overly cautious??

PM below:

Reply to message
headhead
Inbox :: Message

To: siy
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:05 am
Subject: Sport Design Steering Wheel (& Airbag) Quote message
Hi,

Emailing about your AD . Please contact Will on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Nashville, Tennessee 37202 and can arrange shipping. I Purchased items from him and they arrived in TOP condition."¨
Thanks

Definitely scam. There have been a few with the same content

It's a scam. I got the same one.

We should try and figure out a way to sting this mo-fo!

Thanks guys - assumed it to be the case.... but you never know!
Will report to admin

Is he wanting money or product ??
I had one a bit back tried sending me a fake pay pal , I went along with it pretending I'd taken the bait but instead of sending him the goods I sent a dog turd in a box :)

Yep 100% scam , good to post it for discussion as it makes others on here aware, and yes 100% let admin know so they can block the user :thumb: :thumb:

Rockunrolla said:
I had one a bit back tried sending me a fake pay pal , I went along with it pretending I'd taken the bait but instead of sending him the goods I sent a dog turd in a box :)

I wondered who had sent me a turd in a box, after a very thorough manual inspection I came to the conclution it was K9 :grin: :grin: :grin:

Rockunrolla said:

he offered to sell me a product - wanted bank transfer. I questioned if could pay with paypal for security, to play him along - but he came back saying bank transfer only.

Tell him you need him to send £5 to you to confirm that the details are right, and then you'll send it right back!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back