Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Iphone X 256gb Grey

jotaking

I got my Iphone X a couple of months ago and just can't get on without the home button!!!

Does anyone want to PX a new Iphone 8+ 256GB for an immaculate X??

Needs to be in Stockport to make the exchange??

HI jotaking

I cant offer an exchange but can get you a NEW iphone 8+ for a very keen price, UK supplied, factory sealed, UNLOCKED, full UK warranty etc

Any model iphone in fact, any spec or colour

My current price for a space grey iphone 8 + 256gb is £825.00 plus say £10 for delivery unless collection from Greenford Middlesex

PM me or email if interested

Regards FRP

Email [email protected]

FRP - What's the score with an iPhone SE 32Gb in Silver? So far John Lewis are £50 cheaper than Apple Store. My friend tells me that's all I need :oops:

The iphone SE deal at John Lewis is a stonking deal and I can only match it

The se has a smaller screen and a lower resolution camera at the front. As a phone yes your mate might be right. I do suspect there are other items it may not have and would say it will not be developed as much as current and or newer models?

I save more on the more main stream models as can gain more econimirs of scale

Regards FRP

Zingari said:
FRP - What's the score with an iPhone SE 32Gb in Silver? So far John Lewis are £50 cheaper than Apple Store. My friend tells me that's all I need :oops:

Ive got an SE. Modern phone that still fits in your pocket. Job done.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back