Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Loma Wheels

Methodman

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Loma wheels before?
I ordered a set of wheels from them in April last year and i'm STILL waiting for them, albeit they have to be manufactured etc on site I still think that's taking the p**s?
Have had various emails going back and forth with the owner now and he seems pretty highly strung?! They're based in Marbella, Spain so even if I wanted to try and take this through the courts not sure how easy that would be?

I've never heard of them. Est in 2008. I'd be asking for my money back or a commitment to a delivery date.

I have had personal business dealings with the owner and would not buy a wagon wheel from him let alone alloys.

I'd be on an easyJet by now to cut it rough! Massive piss take!

did you pay on credit card? if so then ask for your money back as april is taking the piss. get your money back and move on

Yeh i'm thinking a trip to Marbella with some mates and pay them a visit

Methodman said:
Yeh i'm thinking a trip to Marbella with some mates and pay them a visit

At least it's a good excuse to tell the missus your off to Marbs for the weekend with the lads!🍻🍹😂😂

Just wanted to see if you had the wheels in the end? Some I know has been waiting since December 2017 and still not had them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back