Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT2RS OEM Intercoolers for sale, brand new.

rabbitstew

Imola
Hi

I have a pair of brand new OEM 997 GT2RS intercoolers for sale, these ones are made by denso. I bought them last year with the intention of upgrading my stock 997.1 turbo ones. They are a very popular and worthwhile upgrade. They are pretty much a bolt on item, and theres loads of DIY guides online detailing how to fit them.

If I remember correctly they offer something in the region of 30% more flow than the stock items which have quite badly designed end caps on them.

A lot of the tuning companies actually include these as part of their performance packs.

Due to a change of plan, i never used these. They cost me around £600. I am looking for £500 for a quick sale, which I think is quite a fair price.

Collection only as I dont want them to get damaged in the post and I prefer a face-to-face deal then everyone is happy. I live near Wellingborough/Kettering and work in Cambridge so can meet any buyers somewhere near either of those locations if needbe.

Thanks

Cheers, ive had a huge amount of interest so maybe I priced them too cheaply. However, someone has left a deposit and should collect on Thursday. If they dont I have a list of 5 other people who are interested.

SOLD and Collected. Many thanks to the buyer for a fast easy transaction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back