Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Door Pulls

Looks great KAM much better it matches the seat belts. couple of questions did your alcantra steering wheel come with the 12 oclock band of have you added it , the carbon lower door piece under the speaker covers is it OE and lastly the lower door card is yours alcantara instead of the normal carpet and if so is it OE or has a retrimmer done it. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Looks great KAM much better it matches the seat belts. couple of questions did your alcantra steering wheel come with the 12 oclock band of have you added it , the carbon lower door piece under the speaker covers is it OE and lastly the lower door card is yours alcantara instead of the normal carpet and if so is it OE or has a retrimmer done it. :thumb:

Thank you Phil
:D
Steering wheel is original Alcantara with the 12 o'clock. Door lowers are still carpet and Carbon steps OEM.

Had my GT3 style seats covered in grey Alcantara..

kam said:
Phil 997 said:

Thank you Phil
Steering wheel is original Alcantara with the 12 o'clock. Door lowers are still carpet and Carbon steps OEM.

it all looks great mate , thanks for the info

Phil 997 said:
kam said:
Phil 997 said:

Thank you Phil

Than you Phil, post for the upgrade below.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=118431&highlight=

kam said:
Phil 997 said:
kam said:
Phil 997 said:

Thank you Phil

than you Phil, post for the upgrade below.

That was an interesting read , not sure why I missed it when you first did it . :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
kam said:
Phil 997 said:
kam said:
Phil 997 said:

Thank you Phil

than you Phil, post for the upgrade below.

That was an interesting read , not sure why I missed it when you first did it . :thumb: :thumb:

This may be of interest also!

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=121805&highlight=

Door pulls looks real good. Can I ask how easy was it to fit?? Did you have to take the door panels off? What were the procedures?

Cheers

J

-- 997 -- said:
Door pulls looks real good. Can I ask how easy was it to fit?? Did you have to take the door panels off? What were the procedures?

Cheers

J

Thanks!
No need to remove the door panel. Just take off one screw from original handle. Screw in place, 30 second job.

Whole handle pulls to open the door.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back