Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S Picture

Osh

Hi all

i've recently bought some really nice Porsche posters and had them framed up and stuck on the walls in my office; one of them is a really nice Porsche 996 Turbo.

The one thing i'd love to get is an original picture of a 2003 Polar Silver 996 C4S cabriolet; anyone any idea how I might get such a thing...??

Ta all

Osh

Google images.

Shame about the orange flashers.

Heres mine

Heres mine a 2003 C4s in Polar Silver

Attachments

• p1070094_334.jpg
    p1070094_334.jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 6,810
Re: Heres mine

AlanPM said:
Heres mine a 2003 C4s in Polar Silver

Alan, I have to complement you on your most excellent taste sir. She looks STUNNING.

Just like mine.... :D

Managed to find a picture from Pintrest - i'm sending it and a picture of a Turbo (in a nice print thats on my office wall) to a local digital printer who's going to produce the poster I need. I'll then have it framed-up and stuck on my wall - right by the side of my desk...

Perfec! :thumb:

Osh

Atlas, top post m8. I'd forgotten about that, too...

Osh

Osh, glad you like her, I have changed a couple of bits since The Spar Classic last May where that was taken, new soft top and Powder coated the wheels in Graphite for a slightly more aggressive look.
What do you think?.
Doing Spa again this May and Le Mans Classic July so thinking about Martini Stripes for the trip.

Attachments

• img_7263_147.jpg
    img_7263_147.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 6,650
Afternoon guys

well, after some scrambling around, 911uk helped enormously with sourcing the bottom half of the attached poster as a higher res image than the one I dragged off the web.

square one inv4475 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 700x900 v1 by Mike O, on Flickr

I then sent this to a local graphics company who took the bottom half of the poster and added the top half and the wording; this now matches the 911 Turbo poster, which I recently had framed and hangs behind my chair in my office.

Have to say I think they've done a superb job - this looks exactly like my car - its now going to sit on the wall to the left of my desk.

The poster is now being mounted in a matching frame and should be ready in the next couple of weeks.
(Also had 4 other Porsche posters framed, including a lovely black and white Steve McQueen 'v' sign poster)

Well chuffed.

(Cheers Sundeep - your help is really appreciated

Hope you guys like it. :thumb:

Osh
(p.s. if anyone wants the contacts details of the printing company i'd be happy to share it...)

AlanPM said:
Osh, glad you like her, I have changed a couple of bits since The Spar Classic last May where that was taken, new soft top and Powder coated the wheels in Graphite for a slightly more aggressive look.
What do you think?.
Doing Spa again this May and Le Mans Classic July so thinking about Martini Stripes for the trip.
Nice idea on the Martini stripes Alan. I saw this picture a while ago.

I thought that looked terrific so had Dan at Stickeredup4lemans design this for my c4s

Look out for me at the Classic in July! Can't wait!
Rick

Hi Osh, that looks fantastic, as an IFA if I had that on the wall behind me I just know some of my clients would start asking questions about my fee structure if I let on it was mine.

That looks great Rick. I did something similar with a mates Targa for the last classic, see photo. I am thinking similar for mine but without the light blue as it's Polar Silver anyway, just using dark blue and red with the Martini wording etc, what do you think?

Attachments

• 3576eada_ce95_4ed4_87e2_deb73275d88f_376.jpeg
    3576eada_ce95_4ed4_87e2_deb73275d88f_376.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 6,251
That Targa looks great Alan and I think white shows the livery off really well. If that was mine I might be tempted to keep the stickers on! Your silver car should take the stripes in either light or dark blue I would think even though silver is quite close to the light blue. The Martini design has always looked good to me, in the same way that the Gulf cars always looked just right. I imagine with your drophead you will be restricted to just the bonnet stripe unless you can be bothered to sticker up the engine cover (which I am defo not doing).

Either way dressing the car up for the LM Classic is huge fun whatever you do to it.
Cheers Rick

segart said:
...The Martini design has always looked good to me, in the same way that the Gulf cars always looked just right.

Either way dressing the car up for the LM Classic is huge fun whatever you do to it.
Cheers Rick

Yes, "striping" the cars up for LM is great fun. The blue Martini car is mine, I went with Gulf the following year - so agree with you entirely! This year I'm going to try Rothmans Racing...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back