Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

L911 TEW Plate for Sale

Archie911

Hello!

I'm selling my private number plate, L911 TEW. Please check the ebay listing for particulars:

Thank you & have a nice day :)

(I can't wait for the chat!) :p

£2199 is the only bit we need to know beyond the actual Reg' No.

Your link to e-bay has been removed.

Let the sport commence. :D

I want to say 'Luxury' but I can't .......

Oh no ....!

Let the sport commence T8 :grin: :grin:

Here we go again. :popcorn:

:judge:

It has dawned on me that the vast majority of OPs in the number plate section seem to get hung, drawn and quartered. :gunfire:

With a slight tongue-in-cheek, is there any particular reason for the onslaught :-
1. Perhaps, a high frequency of new or nearly new posters being brazen enough to go for the free advertising ?
2. Perhaps, over-pricing of fairly run-of-the-mill plates ?
3. Perhaps, a plate which has no immediate relevance or meaning unless you are a cryptographer at GCHQ ?
4. Perhaps, because personalised plates are not what the Porsche brand is all about ?

Some, all or none of the above. :?:

Value is a strange thing isn't it. How someone can value the arrangement of some meaningless numbers and letters at several thousand pounds baffles me.

GLWTS.... and the ribbing.

:popcorn: :floor:

DRZ911 said:
It has dawned on me that the vast majority of OPs in the number plate section seem to get hung, drawn and quartered. :gunfire:

With a slight tongue-in-cheek, is there any particular reason for the onslaught :-
1. Perhaps, a high frequency of new or nearly new posters being brazen enough to go for the free advertising ?
2. Perhaps, over-pricing of fairly run-of-the-mill plates ?
3. Perhaps, a plate which has no immediate relevance or meaning unless you are a cryptographer at GCHQ ?
4. Perhaps, because personalised plates are not what the Porsche brand is all about ?

Some, all or none of the above. :?:

Hahaha! Thanks for your message :grin:

Regarding point 2., this is the price ONO, so anyone who may like this string of obscure numbers and letters is free to MAKE ME AN OFFER (obvs reasonable)................. :wink:

Ah.......... £21.99 then, if you squint it looks like what your after :dont know:

Moderators, wouldn't it be an idea to offer the free advertising to members with a nominal number of posts? Let the posters contribute to the forum for a while prior to advertising privileges. :dont know:

As to the advertised plate price... :floor:

C.

Yep baffling price but as the owner he is entitled to ask it, but finding a buyer to pay it :dont know:

By comparison I bought BMW23M (to go on a ... erm BMW Z3M) for £2,000 and people thought I was crazy. If this plate was POR911S or POR911T or ..... you get the drift but L911TEW for >£2k you would have to get lucky :bandit: .... its a £400 plate in my book (including transfer fee).

Only a half saying required to make it look like TRV. If it were that I'm sure Trev would give you overs on it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back