Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Driving the $600,000 Gunther Werks 400R

I have seen it before but worth another watch ........ some car ....... and yes I would have that and a Singer in the garage of my dreams.

gunter

Am I the only one at do others think that looks a bit uurrrggghhh! Rear quarters just don't look right to me! A bit rwb!

Re: gunter

stichill99 said:
Am I the only one at do others think that looks a bit uurrrggghhh! Rear quarters just don't look right to me! A bit rwb!

I agree. It looks horrid - like something from Max Power magazine. :nooo:

Just goes to show that what Singer do isn't as easy as it looks. Singer seem to be able to enhance the beauty of every part of a 911 which, it would appear, is the very reverse of what this bunch do. I'm astonished to hear that they are in the same price bracket. :what:

Re: gunter

stichill99 said:

I agree. Trying too hard comes to mind... :dont know:

Save yourself half a mill and build something like this...

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back