Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ocean blue C4 project

Ocean996C4

Silverstone
I've had my ocean Blue C4 for a couple of years now, I use it pretty much daily and it's a great old bus, decided to change a few things starting with the wheels, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Attachments

• caffbe82_5c41_4b60_89ca_8dc68c0493ed_211.jpeg
    caffbe82_5c41_4b60_89ca_8dc68c0493ed_211.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,056
They are actually copies, but I'm very pleased with them, wheel and tyre combo is lighter than the OEM turbo look wheels.

I painted them myself.

Next is removal of the rear seat, seat delete carpet set, polished stainless steel rear cage, and Recaro Pole Position Seats.

:thumb:
Top notch. Interesting colour combination, and contrast well with the ocean blue paint.

I can't get the forum to imbed Flickr photos so cant really post a better shot.

Ocean996C4 said:
They are actually copies, but I'm very pleased with them, wheel and tyre combo is lighter than the OEM turbo look wheels.

I painted them myself.

Next is removal of the rear seat, seat delete carpet set, polished stainless steel rear cage, and Recaro Pole Position Seats.

May I ask where they came from? Sounds like a fun project. Keep this thread updated with pics. :thumb:

24570817707_94ed9c71ba_b.jpg

I clicked on your link, then clicked on the downward arrow to show the available image sizes, click on "view all", then right click on the image and paste the resultant link between the image tags.

really suits it! I hadn't really seen any aftermarket wheels that looked really good on ocean blue before

Dammit said:
I clicked on your link, then clicked on the downward arrow to show the available image sizes, click on "view all", then right click on the image and paste the resultant link between the image tags.

Assume you are on a PC not the mobile App?

Ah, yeah it's basically impossible on mobile, if you have the Flickr app installed anyway. At least, insofar as I know.

Very nice. Where did you source the wheels? What are the prices and specs?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back