Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FREE: Bose speakers - 996

INWB

Monza
Hi

I upgraded my hifi in the car and although the speakers from the dash aren't marked as Bose the ones from the door are.

Part no. 996.645.044.01 01C

I have two of these (obviously) and are free to a good home. The dashboard speakers have just gone in the bin but if anyone needs these they are still clean and can be fished out.

If I don't get any takers they will go in the bin as well :)

What a great thread! ... Congrats on your purchase :)

INWB said:
Hi

I upgraded my hifi in the car and although the speakers from the dash aren't marked as Bose the ones from the door are.

Part no. 996.645.044.01 01C

I have two of these (obviously) and are free to a good home. The dashboard speakers have just gone in the bin but if anyone needs these they are still clean and can be fished out.

If I don't get any takers they will go in the bin as well :)

Sent you a PM, would definitely take these if they are still available.

:thumb:

Stuart said:
Sent you a PM, would definitely take these if they are still available.

:thumb:

Evening - you have mail :)

I'll take the dash ones..

Just about to upgrade mine.

If the door speakers are still available, I will take them! Can get them collected. One of mine has blown :(

Hi All

These are now all taken. Sorry.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back