Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A666 SUV Lamborghini Urus

barefoot

Monza
I have on retention the number A666 SUV perfect for the new Lamborghini Urus 4x4.... Transfer fee is paid open to offers....[/img]

Trev will be along shortly. He loves a long bow number plate

It'll do its dough at anything £200+ which I suspect is vastly under what you're looking for :bandit:

:hand: Not that I'm playing Devil's advocate here

Why is it perfect for the Lambo SUV, you're gonna need to spell it out (but I bet it spells TREVOR)?

The Devil wears Prada - The Devil drives an SUV. Where will the denigration of mythical/religious figures end . . . .

The 666 number was related to the 'Diablo'........

Which did have that kind of aura .....!

It helped that Diablo is Spanish for devil I suspect.

MC

:yeah:

So its a plate for people who have an SUV but wish they had a Diablo?

If I had a Urus which I used to trailer my show car Diablo to and from shows, this plate would be ideal. Small market.

MC

The only family wagon with hellish overtones who may want such a plate is the one run by this guy.... :chin:

Screen-Shot-2016-05-04-at-1.25.31-PM-1024x777.png

New997buyer said:
The only family wagon with hellish overtones who may want such a plate is the one run by this guy.... :chin:

Screen-Shot-2016-05-04-at-1.25.31-PM-1024x777.png

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Always had a soft spot for Marilyn Munster

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back