Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anybody know where to get these from?

isysman

Daytona
I saw this photo recently on rennlist and I'm really keen to get these grills for my bumper. Think it looks great. Only issue is I don't know who makes them. I couldn't ask the thread starter because he had been banned it seems. I posted a thread on there and was told that Cargraphic make them. Contacted them and they said not them. They make some similar but not like this. I contacted ZunSport, same answer, not theirs but they make something similar. However the photos they sent don't look so good. Also the centre grill was missing.

So if you know who makes them or think you know someone who can make them please let me know.

784267d1386177935-997-gt2-gt3-rs-oem-wheels-1401558_10151830482023283_1278070824_o-copy.jpg

It's a GT2 front bumper with a GT2RS front lip.

Zunsport will make them for you they do need cars as templates and I'm sure they. Reduce the costs but would need the front bumper I have them on my turbo they in cannock staffs about 5 mins from my office

Steve dickens

Attachments

• img_0641_142.jpg
    img_0641_142.jpg
    794.1 KB · Views: 2,832
I know these do a job to some degree if its a daily, but they don't look nice at all.

Boba fett said:
I know these do a job to some degree if its a daily, but they don't look nice at all.

I've always thought the same but I do think the GT2 in the photo looks mean. But they would need to be just like those.

isysman said:
Boba fett said:

I've always thought the same but I do think the GT2 in the photo looks mean. But they would need to be just like those.

Don't do it, looks like a black fishnet over the nice details.

Parr used to install these via cargraphic - i agree look better than Zunsport ones which to be fair still do the job but do not have that integrated look sitting just in front of rads rather than on front of front bumper :thumbs:

edited to say speak to Lawrence at Parr. He should be able to help you out

Really not keen on them, surely there's a way of mounting a grill behind the bumper details but before the Rads??

I'll have a look when I'm back at work and climbing around the car...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnxl1s
Back