Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PDR Southampton/Portsmouth Area

C4-STORM

My mate Jim attending to a minor (but irritating) panel ding NSR arch.
He is a perfectionist so give him a call if you need any PDR...
Car Dents - Southampton :thumb:

Attachments

• ae272705_7914_4711_9e17_b008fbcbf39e_197.jpeg
    ae272705_7914_4711_9e17_b008fbcbf39e_197.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4,547
  • 17750605_d2e7_4f29_af55_e0ff4e0b23d1_169.jpeg
    17750605_d2e7_4f29_af55_e0ff4e0b23d1_169.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,547
Nice worth knowing mate . :thumb: and how the hell does it look that clean in the middle of winter , mine gets washed and 1 hr later looks dirty again :grin:

Ha ha you love it Phil 8)
Was taken about a month ago but bear in mind not my daily and also keep her garaged now. Got some subtle tuning bits on their way to me - Xmas pressie to self :thumb:
How are you anyway mate?

C4-STORM said:
Ha ha you love it Phil 8)
Was taken about a month ago but bear in mind not my daily and also keep her garaged now. Got some subtle tuning bits on their way to me - Xmas pressie to self :thumb:
How are you anyway mate?

Good mate thanks, get xmas out of the way and into the spring so the meets can start again :grin: what toys are you adding mate :grin: :grin:

Just springs and spacers, different thread. Think it's a must have requirement you can see my reasoning if you expand the picture of rear wing above. Few have said MO30 standard 10mm drop on 4S and Turbz but I am not convinced 😂

Yes mate you can see it needs spacers in the pic, the springs will give it the stance. :thumb: :thumb:

Hope so. Nice one Phil 👍

C4-STORM said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I've got exactly the same issue, so have just messaged him.

searider said:
C4-STORM said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I've got exactly the same issue, so have just messaged him.

His name is Jim Collins, top bloke best panel guy you will find 👍
I'm not sure his movements over Xmas, hope he can help with yours. Is it the same ie. Rear wing?

C4-STORM said:
searider said:
C4-STORM said:

His name is Jim Collins, top bloke best panel guy you will find 👍
I'm not sure his movements over Xmas, hope he can help with yours. Is it the same ie. Rear wing?

Yes, two tiny dents that catch the light on the OSR Wing.

he's already got back to me to say he's off on holiday over Christmas but will let me know if I send some photos.

:)

should be ok I would think :thumb:

Have you got a good mobile paint guy? I've 302 holes in my bck bumper from people drilling new holes each time they put a new plate on. I've a shorter plate and you can see them, local guy to me said £200 to do it! :eek:

Fast Bug said:
Have you got a good mobile paint guy? I've 302 holes in my bck bumper from people drilling new holes each time they put a new plate on. I've a shorter plate and you can see them, local guy to me said £200 to do it! :eek:

Yes I can help there.

Vic Fay - Chip 'N' Trim Portsmouth. Absolute mustard.

Mention Brett to him. Top Top bloke. Another perfectionist!

:thumb:

Perfect thank you very much! I'll give him a shout next week :mrgreen:

You're welcome bud :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back