Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The ultimate Christmas gift

peterzoom

Spa-Francorchamps
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

If they do those in blue Phil will be interested, he will claim it protects the alcantara, but we all know better :grin:

K888ETH said:
If they do those in blue Phil will be interested, he will claim it protects the alcantara, but we all know better :grin:

Thats a mod too far even for me mmmm unless its blue :floor: :floor:

its the amazingly well written descriptions that get me....

Features:
1. For the car, especially for high-level cars and others, highly ornamental value, is to decorate your steering wheel sheepskin

equipment, helps to reduce fatigue on the way, for you create a comfortable driving environment, reflect unique driving sensation.
2. Let your car with valuable products and can suck exhaust stains, more comfortable feel, soft texture steady nerves to calm effect.
3: The best gift for your family, friends, colleagues, ledder!
4. Great Decoration for your beloved car, make a new look.

Attention:
1. Do not use water washing.
2. Placed in ventilated, dry place.
3. If you use mothballs and other insect repellent, be careful not to let direct contact.
4. Do not expose the product to high temperatures (such as water, blankets, etc.) as well as exposure to the sun.
5. Minor contamination with a clean towel dipped in volatile PCE gently loosen and timely dry.
6. Regularly using a hair dryer and comb gently comb hair surface, keeping it soft, natural conditions.

:floor:

ragpicker said:
its the amazingly well written descriptions that get me....

Features:
1. For the car, especially for high-level cars and others, highly ornamental value, is to decorate your steering wheel sheepskin

equipment, helps to reduce fatigue on the way, for you create a comfortable driving environment, reflect unique driving sensation.
2. Let your car with valuable products and can suck exhaust stains, more comfortable feel, soft texture steady nerves to calm effect.
3: The best gift for your family, friends, colleagues, ledder!
4. Great Decoration for your beloved car, make a new look.

Attention:
1. Do not use water washing.
2. Placed in ventilated, dry place.
3. If you use mothballs and other insect repellent, be careful not to let direct contact.
4. Do not expose the product to high temperatures (such as water, blankets, etc.) as well as exposure to the sun.
5. Minor contamination with a clean towel dipped in volatile PCE gently loosen and timely dry.
6. Regularly using a hair dryer and comb gently comb hair surface, keeping it soft, natural conditions.

:floor:

Looks like personal grooming for your car :floor: :floor: and I now have a vision of a 911 fitted with a hairdryer did tequipement do one :grin:
and only question is features 3 what is Ledder in family, friends, colleagues, ledder .I can only think it is ref to " are you ever going to Ledder indoors drive your car" :grin: :grin:

Good news! They come in blue too!

Attachments

• s_l1600_297.jpg
    s_l1600_297.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 3,797
.... someone is taking the p155 ...... but I can see some stupid bint with large hooped earrings, numerous piercings and tattoos going for it ...... :nooo:

I hear these are going to be compulsory from the 1st April 2018 for all older cars without airbags. Suggest you buy em now lads while they are in stock.

madalaa said:
.... someone is taking the p155 ...... but I can see some stupid bint with large hooped earrings, numerous piercings and tattoos going for it ...... :nooo:

You've met my grandmother then!

Gypsy Rose Lee? ....... didn't she read palms and tarot cards on the pier ...... ;)

madalaa said:

Maybe in acid green, perhaps....?? :floor: :floor:

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back